Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Went to the chapel and I gone and got mar-ar-ar-ried

Hey there,

So guess what I did last weekend (well, not the most recent last weekend, but the weekend previous to last weekend). Did the title give it away? Yup, I'm now an official Mr. with an equally (if not better looking) official Mrs.

Married life has changed me in was I'd never expected........well, okay, so not much has changed beyond the TW's (Trophy Wife) last name....that, and the dog now feels much better that he's no longer a bastard. (though, he's still a lil' bastard...the lil' bastard ATE THE WALL 2 days before all the visitors from Centre of the World arrived for the wedding....lil' bastard).

The TW says I should change the ol' Blog a bit, maybe chronicle us a bit more...the goings on and the what nots. I'll think about it, and you dear reader, will be the first to know of the changes.

Until then, I need to sharpen my skates.....